The Portland Upside - A Newspaper Highlighting the Positive News of Portland
Donate Advertising Articles Blog Contact Comments Distribution FAQ
Free Delivery Home Issues Purchase Subscription Staff Submit Ideas Volunteer Writer's Guidelines
Follow PortlandUpside on Twitter  
Subscribe to our email newsletter:

Thursday, March 4, 2010

What people are saying about The Portland Upside

The Portland Upside
March 2010

“I appreciate your paper as we need to focus more on the positive things going on in the world, not just the drama.”

“I just love your publication! I picked up my first copy yesterday and read the whole thing non-stop.”

“I love the paper, I read several editions online and I really think it’s about time we start focusing on positive stories!”

_____

Send your comments to editors@portlandupside.com

No comments: