The Portland Upside - A Newspaper Highlighting the Positive News of Portland
Donate Advertising Articles Blog Contact Comments Distribution FAQ
Free Delivery Home Issues Purchase Subscription Staff Submit Ideas Volunteer Writer's Guidelines
Follow PortlandUpside on Twitter  
Subscribe to our email newsletter:

Monday, April 5, 2010

What people are saying about The Portland Upside

The Portland Upside
April 2010

“A friend just sent me a copy of your paper. I read every word. What a breath of fresh air!”

Beth Enos, Portland, Oregon

“Someone is leaving your newspaper in our office and I must say it’s so nice to discover a change! I gladly read The Portland Upside, it’s simple being is a joy. You’ve got the ideas that a lot of us are searching for and it’s like a reward from front page to last.”

Stephen W. O’Curran, Gresham, Oregon

“I just came across The Portland Upside this week and said to myself, ‘Finally, a newspaper with a heart, positive thoughts and positive stories that make everyone that read it develop a smile of hope.’ Congratulations on your achievement. ”

Veronica Esagui, West Linn, Oregon

Send your comments to editors@portlandupside.com

No comments: